First of all, we wanted to thank all of our Tumblr followers out there for continually supporting this blog. Hopefully we’ve been keeping you happy and interested with our posts, and you aren’t regretting your decision to follow us. It really would be nothing without all your likes, reblogs, etc. so we appreciate it.
This week marked the beginning of a new month, and a whole new set of topics to be discussed on Twitter. In addition to what we blogged about on here (which I’m sure you all read religiously), there were plenty more topics we mentioned on Twitter. Here’s a sample below:
- Time to mis-tag, and aggressively. New study shows how powerful & potentially detrimental face-id tools have become:http://ht.ly/5StKM ^MG
- As Timberlake tries to bring sexy back to MySpace, the WSJ delves into the triumphs & pitfalls of celebrity endorsement:http://ht.ly/5Su3S
- HTML5 - A Threat to the App Store? http://ht.ly/5Stwu ^MG
- Well done: Speedo’s new App & site help swimmers train with friends via social media, recommended workouts & tutorials:http://ht.ly/5TtJy
- Local businesses, get optimized! Mobile users are searching more frequently, and often for local content: http://ht.ly/5SukY ^MG
- iPad maker to replace 1 million staff with robots, who won’t complain about reportedly dismal working conditions: http://ht.ly/5Tvj4 ^MG
- Google+ has attracted 25 million users so far, making it the fastest website to reach that audience size: http://ht.ly/5Uqih ^MG
- Tablet adoption by ethnicity: Hispanics have the highest rate of adoption. http://ht.ly/5UqQt ^MG
- Affluent consumers more likely to share information online:http://ht.ly/5TuPk ^MG
- Facebook Explores Removing Filters to News Feed, mostly for the benefit of third-party developers and marketers: http://ht.ly/5Vr0L^MG
You’re practically begging for more, aren’t you? Well that’s not a problem, because you can easily go follow us here! And hey! If you like what you see there, why don’t ya just like us on Facebook, too. Look at that…so many ways for you to keep living on the BRINK. Thanks, again, for another great week! We hope your summers are going fabulously.